January 22, 2013
Do you live in a 287g and/or SCOMM county/state?
Do you have regular conversations/meetings with community members about how to take action against the poli-migra?
Do you work with at a grassroots level doing community building and leadership development?
Then, keep on reading!
The long-awaited release of our Spanish version KYR manual is finally here!
The All-in-One Toolkit to Teach” Know Your Rights” and Beyond is designed to teach community members and leaders the basic elements of “Know Your Rights” curriculum, in an easy and interactive way.
The curriculum includes:
- The differences between “Know Your Rights” Trainings
- The basic considerations for preparation
- The content material that uses popular education elements
- Illustrations and pictures that show different ways to deliver the information
- Role play sheets and materials
- Appendices with additional resources and replicable materials
The toolkit is available for immediate download in English and Spanish here
We only ask you for a small donation of $5 so that we can continue the level of work and grassroots community organizing in Southwest Florida. If you cannot donate at this time, give us a shout! Our main goal is to make sure this resource is disseminated in communities that need it the most!
For a limited time only, receive a FREE copy of this 4×6 postcard, designed in-house by one of our talented members, with a download of our Spanish version manual.
Questions or Feedback? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!